Saturday, February 18, 2012

It´s been a while

Many weeks have past ! many sunsets! many rainy days !

Alot has happend since I last blogged! Our son Elijah was very sick with the water bug!I was very close to taking him back to the states. maybe when I have time I will write more about that ! Its a very long story! Some days pass quickly some days pass slowly! But no matter how fast or slow my days go there always is an end. I still awake to our two roosters and our many hens! How I miss Beaufort. The silence of the water, the wind in my hair, the sounds of birds in my ear! All the things I took for granted everyday.The sounds of Honduras are so different! In one word .Loud. I am not sure I like it. I have recognized I am more like my mother and sister in that area! Elijah also longs for a time of quiet. He will be crying, not happy, not fun. I will take him in our room with toys, and he is a different boy!

Javier, Elijah and I travel this thursday to the city of Tegucigalpa for our appointment at the embassy on the 27th! I am anxious, nervous, excited and feeling many more emotions. Please pray for our travel and time there.

I miss you family! can´t wait to put my arms around you all!

4 comments:

  1. Can wait for you to put your arms around me either. I am praying for your trip with all it's in's and outs....

    Love you, daughter who's like me

    ~ Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. there she is! now i am refreshed...

    how i miss you lady, and that little boy of yours, and that man of yours. i can't wait to see you and hug you and kiss little elijah.

    we will be praying for your trip to the embassy. all our love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cally. I will be praying for you that the apointment goes well. Im back in the States trying to get some mess with the bank worked out, but when I will get back I will give you a call and maybe you can come and hang out with us for a day. (although at my house there is no such thing as quiet, its always pure chaos. LOL) The kids would love the baby, and you could take a break and hang with the Americans for the day ;)
    When I get back I will ive you a call and see about setting something up if you want. Maybe I can pick you up and take you to my house, and then one of them can come and pick you up in the afternoon?
    Anyways, I will talk to you soon. Your always in my prayers.
    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you sis. Praying for God's protection and provision for this coming week. I can't wait to hear all about it. Love you, miss you, can't wait to see you soon - mq

    ReplyDelete