Friday, May 18, 2012

Here without him . . .

The words " here without him" sounds so odd. I have never been "without him". And now I find myself with my son in the states "without him". Him being my husband Javier who is in Honduras. Everything reminds me of him and our life before.Number one being our son, who looks and acts just like him. I am staying with my parents who now live in "our" old house. Blockbuster. Paint vans. White four runners. Sub station. Choc. covered strawberries. certain smells. The list goes on. My heart jumps when I see these things. But I know this is just a time in our life. I love my husband deeply and I will follow him anywhere. This time in our life is making us stronger and our love even deeper.Babe, this is hard but I am committed! Te Amo

3 comments:

  1. Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it.....Benjamin Franklin

    Love doesn't make the world go round, love makes the ride worthwhile......Franklin Jones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then one more......Faith never knows where it is being led, but it loves and knows the One Who is leading........Oswald Chambers...

    ReplyDelete