Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pop already!





My Dearest Sister , if we are starring at you , asking how you are doing every other second, or asking if your having a contraction, I apologize for all of us. I know we are looking at you like your going to pop at any moment. But thats just how it is when one is 9 months pregnant and due any day.

This little guy has surprised us already . My sister usually has her little ones 1 or 2 weeks early. And now she is 2 DAYS away from her due date. And he is still in there nice and comfortable it seems.

I call him our "no name", it's still a mystery to us all. Our little "no name" is his own little person in there. Waiting to show us all.

Your mommy has waited for you for a long time. We can't wait to hold you little "no name". Come out and play!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment