Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas and the Rain!

The night before christmas it rained all night. I love the sound of rain at night while I am sleeping! It´s the same soothing feeling as being rocked in a rocking chair as a baby ! So the 24th we awoke to water everywhere and it still raining. What a lazy day it was. Our men of the household went to work, while the woman of the house hung out at the house,Waiting to here from my family. We had cooked tamales the day before, so it was a pretty easy day, as far as food goes. Later that night we went to Javiers uncles house. We are good friends with them. They got the fire crackers out and acted like they were 10 again! Elijah was amazed. The fire crackers continued all night! Elijah slept with us, it was quit loud. The next day I carried my phone around all day, waiting to hear from my family again! It felt more like christmas, we awoke and all went to a soccer game jav, erlin and his dad were playing in. Then we went visiting. We visited a house with a chritmas tree, it made my heart sing. Most don´t believe in christmas, so there are no lights or trees decorated .Today was the first day since christmas that is has not rained. Scrub clothes, hang to dry, leave the house ,come home clothes soaked again from the rain! NOT FUN! It´s like you have to wash them again cause they sit for so long. My mind thinks in spanish, i dream in spanish. First thing that comes out of my mouth is spanish! I have to repeat things in english to elijah.

Elijah is growing to be a stinky!! lots of energy! he wants everything we eat too!

love to all my family!

amor= love

4 comments:

  1. Hugs and Kisses... Uncle Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, They have there computer set in spanish so everything people comment on is in spanish! At first I thought ya´ll posted in spanish! lol

    ReplyDelete